the conditioning shampoo for dogs
HOW TO USE
1. Wet your dog’s coat with warm water.
2. Apply a small amount of shampoo and massage gently. For short-haired breeds it is recommended to use an average of 1 ml per 1 kg of body weight, while for long-haired breeds it is recommended to use 2 ml per 1 kg of body weight.
3. Massage in the direction of the hair growth for at least 10 minutes.
4. Rinse the shampoo carefully, paying close attention to sensitive areas and paws.
5. Dry with the antibacterial bath towel for dogs, which perfectly collects the excess water from the dog's coat. Let your dog shake it off freely.
6. Make sure the hair is completely dry before brushing.
7. After the care treatment is over, do not forget to reward your four-legged friend with a berty treat!
Product has a properly balanced pH, adapted to the dog’s skin (between 6,8 – 7,6).
WATER/AQUA, COCO-BETAINE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, BABASSU OIL GLYCERETH-8 ESTERS, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, GLYCERIN, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL FLOUR, CELLULOSE GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, QUILLAJA SAPONARIA WOOD EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, D-LIMONENE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT, LINALOOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, CITRAL
Adult dogs of all breeds. If your dog has sensitive skin, reach for the gentle shampoo for the most sensitive dogs.
The conditioning shampoo for dogs has a pump that makes application of the product while bathing easier. The bottle is made of sugar cane, which means that sugar cane is used instead of petroleum products that make up plastic. This technology allows the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions to the atmosphere.